PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is jetaifly belgium selection and interview waste of precious time and money ??
Old 24th Dec 2012, 11:40
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KMP,

Couldn't give a Damn whether she preferred meat or fish, in fact I was told she was actually with a "significant other" of the opposite sex, perhaps someone visually challenged

My somewhat ungenerous uncomplimentary description is more related to how I found her, and her distinctly unfeminine/ harsh / man disguised as woman / aura, along with a lack of much empathy in the sphere of human contact. I wasn't too happy to fail the assessment, but I think I am more than capable of expressing an opinion without sour grapes, even if I had passed, I doubt I could have warmed to her.

Like I said, I found her hideous, that may be a reflection on me indeed, or maybe just a reflection on the fact that I prefer my women , to be, well . . . . . women.

You can take this as you wish ,& label ME whatever you like, sexist/ jurassic . . etc , I can assure you I will not take offence, even if some is intended as you are, like me, entitled to your opinion, and finally, that is all we are posting here is it not ? . . our opinions.

Last edited by captplaystation; 24th Dec 2012 at 11:51.