PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Plane of singer Jenni Rivera missing in Mexico
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 14:34
bubbers44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At Aircal we had mostly straight FA's. When I was a new FO I had a new stew come up to the cockpit, her name was Joetta. She was the sweetest pretty thing I had ever seen and unlike the other FA's who were also new and around 25 years old didn't have much make up on. I asked her why the others had so much make up and she didn't? She said should I put more on? I said no, you are absolutely gorgeous just the way you are. The captain said you better watch out for this guy.

My first flight observing on the jump seat of a 737 this beautiful blonde with great boobs came up and had two cups of coffee in her hand to give to the pilots flying. ATC called and got their attention as we hit a bump and she lost her balance putting her boobs on my ears. I though I had died and gone to heaven with this job. PSA and Aircal had the hottest stews in California. That is where I got my wife. First I convinced her she would be a shoe in for Aircal because she didn't think they would hire her. They did and many years later we started dating. If we drift off topic it should be about boobs, don't you think?