PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Plane of singer Jenni Rivera missing in Mexico
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 14:06
sevenstrokeroll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JET transport mins were higher without flight director/autopilot and additional training in sim. only after that could you do 200/1/2and that was in the Part 121.

that was the way it was (and is) . mind you we all get training on ILS now in the sim and all planes have flight directors (airliner)autopilots now, but I've sure heard of it ...you can even reference it in the book , "fly the wing" by webb.

That is interesting about julie also interesting about south of the border operations. I hated flying outside the USA...I like my rights. Canada was ok...but I was always on guard down south of the border.

Regarding Boobs...amazingly enough, the most beautiful flight attendant and most beautiful girl I've ever seen was not exactly equipped with hamilton standard props if yo uknow what I mean. just incredible, tall, should have been on the cover of a magazine. no makeup either...perfect!

And for the record, the reason I became an airline pilot was beautiful flight attendants.(and for the record and modern times, FEMALE flight attendants/stews)