PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 12:34
RK303

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@JeanPaul and Tritzo

I think you are still in the run to be hire but still risky to wait. There are probably people in the HR for whom foreign NTSO are not so welcome. The information I received and the one you received, are partially true. Why? Because I’m not 100% sure that all NTSO hired so fast in 2011 and 2012 had family connection and I’m not sure that when the NDIA will open they will supply NTSO only with Qatari’s college graduates. Too many aircrafts ordered.But in the mean time, it is sure that Qatari’s and those with familiy connections will be put automatically ahead of you.

Here is how I see their recruitement scheme:

First step=> There are people in charge to call applicants for the interview.You’ve been called.

Second step=> You passed or you failed your interview. If you failed, things go fast for you as you received the bad new e-mail.

Third Step=> All applicants who passed are sent to a kind of validation desk. Then from here, there are two categories after the screening.

Category 1: Those declared suitable = Good news e-mail+ Pool mail+Updates e-mails and will be sent to the next validation desk for employability screening when it is require by the demand.

Category 2: Those declared not suitable(for political reason probably)= No news and blackout.Your file will be lost until you disappear by your own or they found a good reason to not hire you or there is the miracle of a so high demand that they have to put you in Category 1.

Fourth Step=>The employability desk require new files so yours is sent. Then from here two categories after the screening.

Category 1: Those declared suitable= Green light for you, you’ll have the next training slot available.

Category 2:Those declared not suitable = Red light for you, they find something wrong on you (Security check,falsification or something) Then you receive an e-mail stating they can’t proceed further with your application.

Am I far from the reality?