PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merry Christmas 2012
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 07:49
Savoia

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As the year's journey draws to a close, time to send greetings so one must suppose.

Some memories I recall, seem to be tall while others were really quite very small.

Among them I know was Denissimo, now he's achieved his wondrous eight- oh!

To PPRuNer 600 the Driver MD, who strapped on Gazelle with notable glee. His Moscow-bound journey no one could deny, for his unbridled passion was simply to fly. But to fail to post but one single scene, really to me seems quite very mean!

T'was the year when the boys - back at great Bell, were determined so keen and relentless as hell. A '189 killer' is what we all need, while others sat by and were forced to concede. Tis' something to quell the 175, if only such transport we could contrive! And so they did ponder and so they did strive til' as last they exclaimed .. a 525!

~ ~ ~

For aviation 'newbies'; may I encourage you to tap into the veritable ocean of knowledge available on this forum. It is good to remember that there are many here with thousands of hours of experience (both active and retired, both flyers and fixers) and that, with the forum's anonymity, you should feel at ease to ask whatever questions you may have. It could one day save your hide, you never know!

As always, tremendous thanks to Senior Pilot who, with patience, stays the course of reasoned moderation come rain or shine!

As the years pass, so they seem to reinforce the adage which tells us that, at the end of the day, it is "family and friends which matter most" and so, to you and to yours, I extend every good wish of the season and all the best for 2013.