PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is jetaifly belgium selection and interview waste of precious time and money ??
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 16:00
AvroRider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I was you guys I would AVOID going there ! I'm working for an other Belgian company not to mention the biggest in Brussels.
And as many of you mentioned it, they are VERY arrogant. At the crew entrance/security they look at you from top to bottom and they never say "hello" or never reply when you say "hello", even in flemish...

A very good friend of mine work there and he cannot stand being there anymore ! He will quit as soon as one company in the sandpit call him for the rest of the interview and hopefully succeed. There sim sessions for OPC/LPC are always HUGE stress for the crew and the Training Manager is one crazy Napoleon syndrome guy and the stooge of the DFO, the infamous Berger.

In the summer season as contract pilot you will fly like Asses ! Expect triangle in Egypt, Morocco with flight times touching the 100hrs a month and you'll be parked in some Verac Flats in Zaventem village where there is almost nothing to do ! Unless you have a car you will get BORED very fast !

My advice : Go if you have nothing. You can still have some good time with some crew (most probably with the French speaking guys/gals : only 5% of the total maybe), the girls are young and hot (don't know if open for anything tough ;-) ). And the destinations are nice, especially in the greek islands etc...

If you have a job STAY there until you have an other (better) opportunity.