PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson Cabin Crew Assessment
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2012, 19:46
benji

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the product test, is group work but based around TUI UK&I product. Last year for example it was four families, four products match them and present your reasons why. It isn't about getting it right either, its a chance for the recruiters (who are cabin crew service trainers, so potentially her new colleagues) to see how she works in a group situation. Tips her are not too be a shrinking violet but no diva here either! It's CRM in the making....

there will be a test which involves currency conversions.... two beers 6.60 - exchange rate of 1.5 for euros, how much is that? if they give you 20euro note how much change do they get in sterling etc....

there is a presentation at the start... PAY ATTENTION is wise advice as there will be questions.... name a feature of the 787, environmentally friendly etc....

there will be a role play - about a potential situation on board such as paps separated.... important note here again is, its not about getting it right, it is more about the willingness to try and how you interact with customers.... kneel down and make eye contact if they are seated... let them talk....

then a 2:1 interview.... one lead and one note taker...

hope that helps, good luck. I am CC for TOM and despite the unrest I can appreciate it is a good (and well paid as far as CC jobs go these days)