PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ICAO Mobile App Emergency Response Guidance
Old 20th Dec 2012, 16:03
icaodev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ICAO Mobile App Emergency Response Guidance

Good afternoon, I work for ICAO in product development. I spoke to a pilot friend in regards to Doc 9481 Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents Involving Dangerous Goods. His insight was very helpful and he seemed quite excited about the possibility of having an app regarding transport of dangerous goods for an electronic flight bag.

I was hoping some members would be so kind to share their input and answer a few questions. How big of a concern is the transport of DG for you? Would you be excited about an application that helped verify and identify labels, as well as provide diagrams, videos and information relevant to the type of DG? The application would also provide an indexable version of Doc 9481 to easily search codes. Would you be interested in any other features?

This is not a commercial advertisement. I would appreciate any feedback that you could provide me with. We are looking to ultimately provide you with more value, as we digitize our offerings. Happy holidays to all!!!