PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Broadband special offer!
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2003, 16:46
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Interesting that BT will require 75% conversion of interest into firm orders before they will convert the exchange even if it reaches the required trigger level. I would have thought that it is pointless ordering it is it still isn't available.

My exchange trigger recently was lowered from 400 to 350 and as of today we are just 21 short! I wouldn't trust BT as far as I could throw them as they are dirty rip-off bunch of scumbags, especially their marketing department and internet division. All I need now is for them to tell me that although my exchange has reached the trigger level they won't actually be doing anything about it for another six months to a year.

They inundate you with advertising about how good their broadband is yet they throw in all the requirements that prevent anyone from actually obtaining the service. Two faced and typical of the lying excrement that is BT.

If I had another option where I live I know that I would change tomorrow but being in a rural area I have no choice.