PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zu Bell 205 Flying Pax
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2003, 16:14
Tom Bradford

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yessir Capt Gunnss, I will activate my mail, just so that you can send me some private mail. Then we can compare notes on the Russian tools we fly. I'm amazed that you have not gotten your main rotor gearbox yet. We are getting good service & spares. US$ 7000 per hour huh? Must be one of those things that the gooks used up in the Zambezi Province in Moz from 1977 onwards huh, stub wings and all? Betcha I'm right?????

Rotorhead must be some super *******hole to post a thread alledging that a professionally licenced helicopter company would be fly machines with timex parts fitted to it without being absolutely sure that it is indeed the case. What kind of guy posts a rumour, based on rumour about things like that? The way I see it, its a direct dig at the Huey Company and its people, and I would most certainly regard it as defamatory. If thats not going for the Huey Company and its people, then I don't know.

Surely the right thing to do would be to establish the facts first, then report it to the CAA, and let them deal with it, instead of trying to play Mr. Bigshot by posting a thread based on rumours. Its a very childish thing to do, and absolutely indicates what type of person you are dealing with here. I'm beginning to wonder why this guy has not identified himself, or responded to previous threads. Maybe we should all try to establish who he is, check out his bona fides, and really determine whether this guy is serious about aviation, or whether his mindset is more tuned into his personal ego.

Come on Rotorhead, put your ego in your pocket and come up with something a bit more sensible and entertaining, Please!!!