PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Colour Vision Thread 4
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2012, 01:32
matt1991

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Scottish! I was never offered the PAPI test at city or at Gatwick...didn't know it was a valid test either looking at the requirements for colour vision... Either way, knowing now that I did manage to pass the CAD I'm definitely inclined to go to city and repeat the CAD a few times and use the results to get my average down (if this result doesn't drag it down enough). I'm sure if I asked city would allow me to come and do 2 or 3 CADs in one session to get a few results. Just a bit of a pain now; I've passed in my mind and that should be merited...it's quite costly travelling down from Manchester and having the test redone! I'm currently just waiting for the CAA to get back to me about whether they consider me a pass or fail after they perform some maths on my results Ugh ! (I've still only been told my average by them, I specifically requested each score individually off them, but they just sent me my average out again with a pretty little graph that makes little sense to me... ) God knows how long that will take...