PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Concorde crash: Continental Airlines cleared by France court
Old 18th Dec 2012, 23:58
Nick Thomas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi once again Lyman
I have to congratulate you for the way you keep this thread alive. Everything is quiet and then up you pop and we are all of again on the same merry go round! You tenacity is to be admired.
As I said in an earlier post and I quote "I am not an expert in this field and I therefore have to trust those who are considered to be so."
That being the case I have serious doubts about your theories as do some others posting here. In weighing evidence(if it can be called that) one has to take into account the source of that evidence. Those of us who rely on the contents of the report, do so because we know that considerable thought and effort has been put in by the experts who compiled the report. Unfortunately on a forum like this: it's not possible to know the background and experience of people like you, who post alternative theories. Until we can find a way of overcoming that stumbling block we will continue to go round and round in circles.