PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th Dec 2012, 10:32
geronimoapache

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Tritzo,

Totally agree with what you said. I think the same goes for most of us, made importent decisions that have not materialised so far. I also agree that if similar opportunity arises, or just an opportunity that will simply pay for your bills, then you should take it (from what we know now, since we are much wiser then a year ago). But I truly believe that the constellation is alligned at this point that I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

The number of poolies is from a very reliable source. Also, from that source, there is an actual order in the hiring. Of course there is a difference between cpt, FO, SO, but supposedly the order in which people were interviewed is roughly the order in which they are getting called. So if you have been waiting for a year now, there are not many I am sure that have been waiting more then that. And as I wrote before, the spanairs experience have been so bad that I believe it will not be the path of QR for a long time. Cheers.