PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seriously obese passenger query.
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2012, 18:39
blueplume

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSR2

What is condescending about it? We do have a problem producing enough food. We won't be able to continue tweaking nature for ever. Sooner or later it will not respond any more. Politically correct drivel on your part.

It's simple maths that if people ate less then we would not be at breaking point trying to make ends meet therefore the whole enterprise will become easier to manage.

I certainly do apply the same yardstick to smokers and drinkers and irresponsible drivers. All of these including the face stuffers contribute to my and your rising health insurance costs. All avoidable.

I could not care less what you think my views border on being. Be offended if you like, that's your problem. Being twee and politically correct won't help you. But by all means do discuss it in a large group sitting in a circle if it makes you feel better.

The elderly and partially sighted certainly cannot help it so don't be silly. Age happens as long as you are alive and being or going blind often happens. Some self-inflicted conditions can contribute to the latter.

Are you fat?