PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK - 5
Thread: CORK - 5
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2012, 16:16
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can anyone point to one single source outside of the PPRuNe cork bubble that ever suggested that TK ever planned to operate to, or even considered operating to Cork next summer?
Why not send your CV into the Marketing Department and you'll find your source, like I did.

if so, where is KLM?
Using Aer Lingus. In fact Aer Lingus are expected to add a sixth daily service between DUB-AMS next year.

Where is the daily LH to Munich or the twice daily Swiss?
Why would they, Aer Lingus have the market wrapped up? LH only operate a weekly DUB-MUC route.

the DAA are deemed on this thread a useless organisation
I think myself and the entire DAA workforce would accept that. Forgetting of course the Board members.

the DAA built Cork a fantastic new terminal - perhaps the finest regional airport in Europe - be grateful for that at least.
For an unsustainable level of debt? Sorry to attempt to tarnish the beautiful image of the DAA you have in your head, maybe all that time in Denmark has left you out of touch.

The A320 is the base aircraft in the airbus short haul fleet - depending on sales, this is increased to an A321 - and they sell the A321 capacity - proof of that is the load factor.
Which was exactly why the LF I showed was correct.

First sensible post here all day.
Indeed, lots of sensible posts.