PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Required viewing for anyone contemplating a "career" in a well known LoCo airline
Old 13th Dec 2012, 08:21
stator vane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
perhaps expand our perspective?

i agree it can be unpleasant at times, but it still beats being unemployed. at least in my estimation.

as for individuals and their unpleasantness, that is simply their own personalities; though admittedly strongly influenced by the flow of waste water from the top down.

and it is obvious as to which airline is in the background; or am i wearing tinted glasses?

we all know the thread connections which state that the airline with a slight tint of blue on their aircraft are deemed as the devils that are driving down all other airlines' terms and conditions; but there again, that is short sighted.

just in my short time, i can see a thread going back to the peanut farmer president.

but i do think the real difficulty was written about by a scottish bloke, Adam Smith. he clearly saw and described the flaws in capitalism.

placing any valid blame gets rather difficult in the fog.

stopping the big process is just as difficult (to a factored multiple) as it is to stop on the individual level as shown in this specific example.

the snow ball is hard to stop or get out of the way of.

we, as flight crew are the last barriers to stop the snowball from hitting the aircraft and the passengers, but are also the first and final blame takers if any of the game goes askew.

i still love the airplane and what it can do. sometimes that is the only thing i like.