PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA plans for 380s and 787s
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2012, 00:58
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 66 Likes on 54 Posts
Angel

I'll tag into this thread for this amusing item, although I ought really to add to the BA thread in AA&R.

I thought you'd all enjoy reading of this great advance by BA customer service (doutless being rolled out with their new a/c). According to a breathless email to me from the hardworking marketing people ...

oneworld Global Support:
A backup plan when you need one.
Dear Mr PAXboy,
Catching your connecting flight should be stress-free—but sometimes things just don't go as planned.

So together with our partners, American Airlines and Iberia, we are working at select airports around the world to assist you in the event that you're at risk of missing your connection.

Our dedicated oneworld Global Support teams will make every effort to:

• Meet you upon arrival to help fast-track you through customs, immigration, and security

• Take special care that your baggage is transferred

• Give you up-to-date travel information, new boarding passes, and if necessary, assistance with overnight accommodations

It's just one of the many enhancements that British Airways, American Airlines and Iberia are proud to offer in order to serve you better. Find out what else is on the horizon for 2013.

So ... let me see if I cunderstand this correctly:
Our dedicated oneworld Global Support teams will make every effort to:
Their staff will make every effort to do what Imperial, BOAC and BA always used to do as standard?

Find out what else is on the horizon for 2013.
And they are going to introduce this next year? So that means they stopped doing this some time ago? No wonder the kidz in the boardroom get paid so much.

You can select your own 'smiley' because I can't find one that equates to just how impressed I am by this.