PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian B737 Pilot selection (Updated)
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2012, 13:36
sprite1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How your tone has changed, Playstation. I've been following the Norwegian threads over the years. You've gone from the, 'It's great. They've given me a job, seem like nice managers, got to put food on the table, stuff you Unions, blah blah' to 'I'm being shafted by these xxxx'x. Where are the Unions when you need them?' Look back at your posts, Playstation. It's true.

When you wrote about how they've torn up your contract, that was when your view of Norwegian changed. Sobering stuff, actually, for guys looking in from the outside trying to join.

I remember you wrote here to your new colleagues saying you weren't going to pass up your new job so that NPF could protect the mainline guys. Now you ask where's NPF when you need them? Honestly, Playstation, can you bring yourself to write here an apology to all your colleagues for past posts?

Unions work on respect. From respect comes unity. I think the first step in gaining respect from your mainline colleagues would be to apologise. Then you can 'unite' with the assistance of NPF to improve your lot.