PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Engineering redundances - Advice required!!!
Old 12th Dec 2012, 06:01
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the company spy
QF94, you don't have to justify here in fact I'm sure most PPRuNe readers could care less.
its the court of public opinion with your fellow LAMEs where you will need to explain.
"The court of public opinion with your fellow LAMEs." In reality, the opinion of anyone, either in cyberspace or reality is of no consequence to me. What, they're going to call me a "scab"? A company person? One who turns on his own?

QANTAS, and companies like it are snakepits. Everyone are mates until the culling starts, then it's each for themselves, until it's the last one standing. I'm not so blind that there are guys who are going to stand by me if it comes down to me or them. The ALAEA can do nothing. The numbers have been confirmed, it's just a formality as to who are chosen to go. No thanks for the O/T. No thanks for being efficient and putting the company first. Nothing. Just a payout and on your way.

There is no opinion I am answerable to either here or amongst my peers.

Just worry about those that are doing the REAL damage. The one's you normally have to answer to.