PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Worldwide 787 fleet grounded!
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2012, 17:50
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Calm down skippy, Im merely saying this is not really the best forum to discuss issues such as this far better on the techlog or engineers forum where the chance of uninformed knapsack and bino input is reduced
Why are you even in this thread? I am sick of your continous slagging of people like me. I am spotter mate, proud to be one.

If you *really* thought that, one assumes you're clever enough to start your own thread in that forum and link back asking for professional input from engineers. I suspect your usual spotter baiting is the only reason. Every single post in this forum, clearly marked as "Spectators Balcony (Spotters Corner)" is patronising and detrimental. Given your past history of being banned twice, as kevlarkarl and then as simonchowder, I think you're lying.

You're just a little bully sniping at the margins Walter, haven't ever read anything from you to suggest otherwise. If I have time later I'll compile a Top 20 of your cheapest shots. It's easy to show your game for what it is. Playground nonsense from a bloke in his 40s.