PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Anyone?
Thread: Monarch Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2012, 11:05
mesh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As previously posted we are sorted upto April ish. The only interviews that have happened over the last month are very short notice to fill last minute space. Just as an example, lets say we have a 757 type rated course going through in January and we have some guys ringing up and saying thanks for the place but I would now like to stay at TC now as I believe I will not be made redundant or for some other reason we now haveto interview and get hold of 757 rated pilots quickly, with less than 3 months notice. Nice if you are a rated 757 pilot with 0 notice period.....This is the only interviewing going on at the moment and it is very limited. To the majority of you guys its still a waiting game, nothing has changed so don't worry. As I said (purely my opinion) we will get Christmas over with, get the majority of the new guys through, see who turns up for their course, who fails it, how many aircraft we can get hold of, who passes their command course, who fails it and then get a clearer picture of our FTE. Then we will start to interview again which I think will from April be pretty even throughout the year.