PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2012, 21:44
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On arrival, greeted by the facilitator Roger Weeks who immediately told me in no uncertain terms he had been warned by Ms Hampton about me and if there was any trouble he would immediately evict me? I assured him that my purpose for being there was purely professional.
So what is the 'intent' of his statement about 'trouble'? What is his definition of 'trouble':
- Did he fear you may try and 'take out the DAS' from behind a grassy knoll'?
- Did he fear that you might get drunk and 'moon' the DAS or engage him in tautological banter?
- Did he fear that you may bring a bunch of Bikies with you to tear up the conference?
- Did he fear that you might attempt to issue the authority with your own version of a NCN?

Stan, in all seriousness, I think your comments merit further investigation within the Senate because these types of backhanded statements or comments, insinuations, whatever you want to call it, are indicative of the attitude, culture and actions of the Regulator. An organisation that leads bullying or 'baiting' of people from the highest levels. This is a culture that is pathological from the top. And in the guise of 'Just Culture' this is a culture that has a bullying style from the top that transfers down the ladder to the bottom and then bounces all the way back up. No wonder there are so many problems there. This is an organisation that does not practise what it preaches, and they then wonder why industry has no respect for them and is screaming out for change?

Our friend Flyingfiend is a prime example of baiting and slapping industry in the face. (those who understand this particular issue will know what I am saying)

I think the Senators need to not only look at the the regulators inability to complete projects to budget, achieve actual effective outcomes or even manage themselves to the enth degree, but the Senators need to look at the heinous culture, attitude and jackboot mentality of the place. There is certainly enough items that have been documented through PAIN to give evidence of this. Over to you good Senators............