PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2012, 01:48
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On completion of the second day (a good conference) I saw JMcC in the carpark. Immediately on seeing me he grabbed his mobile and started talking. I waited for 5 minutes whilst he walked away from me. A coward as well as a bully
Stan, a couple of points as follows;

(a) Bullies become cowards when they are alone, they prefer to roam in packs.
(b) Wouldn't Mr Weeks comment be construed as 'threatening'. Did you have any other eyewitnesses?
(c) Miss/Mrs/Ms Hampton suggesting you sue CASA? That statement could be construed by some as hindering a process by fobbing you off. Also some may also question whether the 'suggestion' to litigate was based on an understanding and prior knowledge that you would fail anyway? That sot of attitude and 'non approachable manner' along with Mr Skulls firey comments and Dr Aleck's letters show that the senior people have a complete disdain and contempt for public people who work in the industry. This is another issue the Senate needs to address.

And finally, maybe Big John did receive a phone call in the carpark and didn't fake it? The wife wanted him to bring some milk home for her cup of tea? Perhaps there was an emergency with the Brisbane field office worm farm? Maybe his 'casual friday Fiji polo shirt' was ready to be picked up from the dry-cleaners?