PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2012, 01:14
Stan van de Wiel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ms. Elizabeth Hampton.

Last year I attended a CFI conference in CB. No longer eligible as a CFI, I did receive a prompt response in the form of a ticket to attend. A few weeks later, just a week or so prior to the event, my invitation was cancelled due to over subscription? I contacted a mate in same position (ex CFI) who applied and received his ticket by return???
I emailed my bill to CASA for prepaid expenses and promptly had my invitation reinstated???
On arrival, greeted by the facilitator Roger Weeks who immediately told me in no uncertain terms he had been warned by Ms Hampton about me and if there was any trouble he would immediately evict me? I assured him that my purpose for being there was purely professional.
On completion of the second day (a good conference) I saw JMcC in the carpark. Immediately on seeing me he grabbed his mobile and started talking. I waited for 5 minutes whilst he walked away from me. A coward as well as a bully.

My prior contact with Ms Hampton had ended with the suggestion I sue CASA if I didn't like her response. Another example of THE Model Litigant.

Empty Skies are Safe Skies.