PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 05:12
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snort snort

Lets chuck in a Royal Commission to piss the Catholics off, called by a Republican Athiest.
It was an unusually astute move by The Carbon Queen.She has forced Sluggers hand. If he defends the Church then he is tainted goods as he is a staunch Catholic. If he supports the Government then he will get a lot of Catholics offside. She hasn't done this out of her own sense of moral correctness, it's all a game.

The Senate are all we have at the moment bar civil disobedience.
Perhaps it is time for an 'occupy CASA movement'? We could imitate what the majority of there staff do every day and do a 'sit in'. Sit on our backsides and refuse to move or do anything but fart and grumble about a lack of ergonomic chairs, the airconditioning temperature, whose turn it is to empty the dishwasher and who 'stole the aviation section out of the Friday Australian'!

I'll play. It should be amusing to see where "the buck" stops.
Count me in Frank, I will play also. Hopefully the prize at the end of the game is one of those big fat taxpayer troughs. We get to indulge for just 24 hours. Imagine all those tasty morsels!

This book is an excellent read! Pretty typical behavior of a taxpayer funded government department.
ABC Shop