PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2012, 08:20
Creampuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe that there would be many cases out there where CASA operatives have assisted mates to the commercial detriment of another by using some spurious excuse for prosecution. I can identify one FOI who approached students and suggested they go to another school! No safety issues!
Then please identify the cases and the FOI, and provide the evidence on which your allegation is based:
As to it being the sole purpose? Hard to prove without ALL the facts. I think Ord River Air Charter may be one such case. When my matter is published you may change your mind on intent. apart from the Clinton McKenzie policy document there was no basis for prosecution, internal emails will reveal all! So that will be your one event I can prove. Just be patient.
I can’t wait.

Although I’ve been reading this stuff year after year after year after year after year after year, I’m still sitting on the edge of my seat – frozen in anticipation – waiting for the smoking gun. Do it soon (please) so I can relax and get back to programmed viewing.