PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2012, 22:23
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ceampuff;

Perhaps I am mistaken with the reference to "commercial" as in an "enterprise" with benefits, not an advertisement for washing detergent.

Let me put a hypothetical to you as I wouldn't want anybody accusing me of putting forth something that "may have occurred". It follows;

Northern Airline/ Charter/ SAR operator is targetted and eventually closed down.

Another less well equipped and less experienced operator is given all the approvals.

Turns out this operator has something unrelated and needed by some mob to help them with running a real big outfit.

Some may even say the real big outfit had CASA do a job on the Northern Airline. There was then a commercial benefit for the less experienced operator, the real big mob at the expense of the original.

Of cause when the less experienced operator prangs and when the dust settles he is given the boot by CASA to cover backsides all around.

Now this sort of thing is what I had in mind as CASA doing business for "commercial" reasons.

When an FOI request is denied due "commercial in confidence", this terminology adds even more confusion to my thinking.

Forgive me for my ignorance.