PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2012, 05:08
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My goodness, it must be Friday afternoon again.

As the thread starteth, the thread continueth, and remembering the CASA 49ers club and "my oleo is extended" post of 26th January 2010;

The jobs you are referring too are 'phantom jobs'. The top brass who are carrying out these roles do so under the terms of 'temporary positions', being the jobs aren't supposedly filled,they are only being done on a temporary basis, however the gents filling these roles have to abide by 'due process' within a 'clear and transparent' environment so the jobs have officially been approved, and advertised.However before you or perhaps Frank Arouet, myself or anybody else thinks about applying, don't bother. The current people 'acting' in these roles are already the 'successful' candidates and will be staying on !!

CASA 6 vs 8 - 'And I saw, and look, a pale horse, and the one seated upon it had the name Mick. And Oversight was closely following him. And Civil Aviation Safety AUTHORITY was given them over the regulatory part of aviation, to punish with thy long sword of 'penalty points',and with RCA, and with audit, and with findings by the Inspectorate of the earth.
Amen
What's happened in the intervening years? Nothing good I'll bet.

What's that you say "Noddy"? Oh, "Postman Pat". Thought you were having a shot at "Frank The Builder".

What year is it again?