PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2012, 22:07
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curse Hansard

TB Gold - CASA will just find him a "Not a fit and proper Senator" and pull his brief.
When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. ~George Bernard Shaw.
The copy I have of Hansard for the Estimates 23/5/2012, cannot be accurate, if it is then we are very deep in the mire. When you start to join up the dots, as the Senators seem to be doing there is an ugly picture emerging.

Pages 31 –38 (PDF) Department of Infrastructure and Transport. Simply confirms that "Yes Minister" is a 'Willyleaks' direct internal video feed. No longer funny but a matter of grave concern; to all and that includes the 'big end' of money town.

Pages 38 – 42 (PDF) - Air Services Australia: Simply serves to confirm all fears that despite the rhetoric, a clerical empire has been built and will be 'sacked' as needed to produce 'efficiencies' when required, simply unload a thousand or so 'clerks' and shine. Yes Minister, we can shed 400 jobs next year and still maintain our efficiency. Refer Clark page 41 (PDF).

Pages 44 – 48 (PDF) - Air Services Australia: It further demonstrates that the galley slaves entrusted with separating the ever increasing numbers of aircraft are only being replaced after death by half trained replacement parts. The object, to maximise the profit; the industry will have passed on the 100 million dollar cost to the punters, probably at a profit. So Joe Public pays a hidden premium price and is cynically fed into a system which is under manned, over worked and only functions on the dedication and professionalism of the galley slaves.

Pages 48 – 57 (PDF) Civil Aviation Safety Authority : The casual observer may be forgiven for assuming this was a routine Q&A from the Senators; our hero deftly foiling the awkward tricky barbs of the unwashed, unshriven uneducated mentally challenged masses. This is not a safe proposition. Our hero has been weighed, measured and found wanting by folks who actually do not believe a word of it; any of it, at all, at all. Selah.

Pages 57 - Australian Transport Safety Bureau : "Is this a dagger I see before me". The dots are being joined here again. Fawcett does it brilliantly with a question that offered a sporting chance of probity (Bravo). The question is posed with multiple options allowing a graceful exit for a honest man (refer page 58). Lamb to the slaughter, this is the thin edge of the wedge; the ATSB has become a glove puppet to the Ministers whims and it seems they intend to prove it. Bad Tiger bad; look at the pretty Orange Super Star

The whole shooting match is a disgusting tale which can only become more interesting as the thieves fall out and the blame game starts.

Is there enough in this Estimates to reasonably call for the resignation of the Minister; Oh I believe so.