PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2012, 21:24
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rights and wrongs.

TB- their SOP had grown to around 700 pages.
The parrot reckons it was only 684 pages; no point exagerating things. Anyway there should be a 600 page duplication of the AFM for every aircraft operated.

TB - I heard when PNG was presented with it they said WTF!!!...what's wrong with the flight Manual.
Wrong again mate, first they said 'been operating in Oz, ya poor buggers', then WTF etc. Trust the parrot.

HMHB - That link and the UITA extract now owes me a coffee, I couldn't stomach mine after reading that self aggrandising, smug, duplicatus cop out. Talk about wriggle room, perhaps they'll have a class on it. They surely have the expertise to teach it. YUK.

UITA How many are going to die
When they do, it will once again, not have anything to do with them. No siree bub, just read our little spiel, see – nothing to do with us. We acknowledge a Supreme court judges right to an 'opinion' that we do have a duty of care, but WTF we are "the" safety expert, so there can be no blame laid at our door.

GD – Thankyou for changing the picture, placid, neutered quietly munching pigs is somehow much more aesthetically pleasing than a rear view of male pigs fighting to get into a trough.