PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2010, 06:05
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've held off this thread to se what popped up and am a bit disappointed to see it go without comment on Laurie Gruzman QC who I shared my early days of flying at the old Aviation Centre/ Business Aviation/ Nesbo Aviation, Marion St Bankstown, + something to do with Bristol Sycamore helicopters/ and of course the PADS system developed by Laurie. Plus of course the lost souls of Gerrie Grandt, Ray McLean and a plethora of others either with us or departed.

You may remember Laurie as the defending lawyer in the Alexander and Thomas Barton matter.

He is best remembered and preferably forgotten by the powers who annoyed him to death because of PADS. (Precision aerial dropping system), that set the benchmark for modern day air sea rescue.

I sincerely hope someone with the guts can come on here and accurately denounce the Bureaucratic $hit he went through so others may benefit by both from his insight and awareness that the same $hit is still going on today.

Different players, different advisors, same chess game, same attitude.