View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2010, 08:52
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clear and Transparent Process !

Timber, absolute gold mate !
The CASA 49ers perhaps?
Frank Burden,
Seems the moving of the chess pieces continue with three very senior appointments now being advertised. Are they all leaving? Look at Careers at CASA:
The jobs you are referring too are 'phantom jobs'. The top brass who are carrying out these roles do so under the terms of 'temporary positions', being the jobs aren't supposedly filled,they are only being done on a temporary basis, however the gents filling these roles have to abide by 'due process' within a 'clear and transparent' environment so the jobs have officially been approved, and advertised.However before you or perhaps Frank Arouet, myself or anybody else thinks about applying, don't bother. The current people 'acting' in these roles are already the 'successful' candidates and will be staying on !!

CASA 6 vs 8 - 'And I saw, and look, a pale horse, and the one seated upon it had the name Mick. And Oversight was closely following him. And Civil Aviation Safety AUTHORITY was given them over the regulatory part of aviation, to punish with thy long sword of 'penalty points',and with RCA, and with audit, and with findings by the Inspectorate of the earth.
Amen