PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swiss Cheese ASA Style
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2012, 10:43
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kharon, According to controllers I know Airservices has no plan. Their new CEO has apparently made comments that have used up any sympathy she may have got from Heffernan and co. in the Senate. The controllers now call her "Gregaret". Presumably in honour of her seemingly mimic words of the previous incumbent. Her full name was spelled out to me by one who saw it on the controller's blog. If my memory is correct it was "Gregaret Back Staib, Sheikess of Tweak".
Gee, what a shock! Albo hires a bureaucrat and she starts firing off bureaucratic style mitigation? Apart from announcing she will travel cattle class for work, and that she is on leave in January, she has accomplished what?
Hmmm, she knows only how to be subservient to her Ministerial puppet masters, she will spin, tweak, deflect, fluff, polish and produce glossy reports containing references to polluted numbers and already questionable statistics. Sorry boys, she will be another 'Russell', it's what she does, it's her destiny and loyal duty to the Minister, that's what she is trained to do.
That is, has and remains her career.