PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Home of Photos in Dunnunda! Mk I
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2012, 10:30
Piano Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Piano Man just to even it up you should give us some shots on taken on the lessser weather days.

I shalll never forget my trip to the Whitsundays my girlfriend and I Chartered a boat out of Airlie beach they delivered it to us on Hamilton Island fully stocked food and booze and just the two of us motored off for a week.

Booked a seaplane to pick us up from Anchorage one day to fly us out to the reef where we snorkled. Incredible place the Whitsundays you have a great job Piano Man and are a damn good photographer. Keep em coming
ADSYJ, thanks for the praise! For the past three months we have been spoilt by the weather, however as any of the jet boys or girls know now we have been getting a lot of eastery winds making our life fun landing at Hamo!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I'm afraid the chances of the camera coming out on an average weather day are slim because:

1. We actually have to work as the plane will do what it wants to do until its on the anchor, and even then doesn't guarantee it will be helpful!

&

2. The camera is worth a lot of money for a GA pilot

Sadly for everyone the seaplane photos will only be those on good weather days that guarantee the camera stays salt and sand free, and the plane is doing what it is meant to do

Last edited by Piano Man; 7th Dec 2012 at 10:31.