PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 6th Dec 2012, 19:47
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a puzzle.

FS # 990 –"From what I heard one of the audit team got a "well done" and is now being shafted for some mysterious reason".
The questions posed by the inestimable Sarcs very subtly give you all the clues and point out various rocks which need to be turned over.

Examine them further against the known 'modus operandi' of the infamous Sydney regional office and the management situation within that office. To do so 'publicly' would require the Senate to widen the scope of the current enquiry and provide protection to those who know the 'facts'. The answers are there, it's a question of getting the RRAT to the point where they can understand the need to expose the underlying reasons for the current mess. There is only a tissue thin layer between the Senate and an accurate appraisal of exactly what happened, and why.

Consider a hypothetical scenario:- after the event, the standard make CASA shine response from Sydney was to 'develop' a 'hand crafted' brief, designed to destroy the operator and the pilot. This is done by the amplification of various breaches to ensure they become "Breaches" (SOP). The Breaches are then 'fitted' into various parts of multiple, assorted laws and – hey presto, you have your neatly packaged 67 serious 'safety' items available for use in the AAT. Crucifixion details complete. Then comes the curve ball, for some reason the crucifixion is cancelled and a tea party is ordered instead. But what to do with all this lovely paperwork and the honest men who compiled it?

The rest you know; Sarcs is on to it. But will the truth ever surface from under the paper mountain?; that friend Spike is a bloody good question.

"You will not apply my precept," he said, shaking his head. "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? - Holmes – The Copper Beeches.

Last edited by Kharon; 6th Dec 2012 at 19:53.