PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC McAlpine/easyJet/JMC Sponsorship Selection
Old 28th Jan 2003, 14:39
Diggler43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear All

I have been out the pprune circular for a while. Like a lot of people I too got the 'Unfortunately.....' call from Mary some time ago, never really did hear the rest of what she said, as the first word said it all!

I was slightly pissed off as I knew on the day I didn't give it 100% and I don't agree that you can't change your aptitude so I am not going to give in at this stage.

If any of you who were at the second stage on 14th Dec got all the way then let me know.

Someone asked what is the best way from Scotland to Southampton ..............take the BA hassle free route to Southampton as I didn't and arrived at CTC at midnight and didn't get a good sleep for the next day....the easyjet flight was late...no bloody suprise there and my hire car order got c*cked up so I had to get several trains across London and then one to Southampton.....not a good way to prepare yourself. Total cost was 170 compared to 270 BA all the way.

All the best to those who are about to take the testing and all the best to those going to NZ

DIGGLER