PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK AIRWAYS info
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2012, 17:58
RAKfreqflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its been fun but goodbye gulfair.

Hey Gulfair,

It’s me again.

No need to defend the company? No need to attack a company based on fruitless and opinionated facts. I have provided you and the community with a different prospective. Mine more based on evidential views from working within the airline, where as yours based only from a two hour interview. Please refer to my earlier posts in regard to most of your concerns.

The DFO who you claim doesn’t speak Engilsh “proper” does indeed speak English fluently. I will go on further by supporting my OPINION with evidence, something which you’ve been lacking in all your posts. The DFO is from a different ethnic origin; however he is a British citizen, holds a British passport and has spent the good half of his life in the UK. Not only this, he has written all our flight ops. manuals which underwent a rigorous inspection and was later approved by the GCAA. I guess they don’t speak English either?

“Our egotistical TRE who thinks he’s god”? I assure you, he is neither god nor egotistical. However, he is strict, well-informed, and knowledgeable. He has enforced company standards and has achieved this goal by taking time out of his schedule, arranging SIM sessions for all flight deck crew and personally spending one on one time with them. God? No. Egotistical? No. Hard working guy? Yes.

I can whole heartedly without a shadow of a doubt say you don’t speak English “PROPERLY” (fluently) and you’re the one with an egocentric attitude. This is clearly conveyed by all your posts and comments on this thread.

And yes, Gulf Air is a world renowned airline. But I wouldn’t blame you for seeking work elsewhere due to there recent downsizing plans. I guess we both know who will be the first to go.

Keep looking and happy hunting.

P.S. I’m done addressing your posts. It’s becoming pathetic and childish.