PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 5th Dec 2012, 11:52
geronimoapache

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good question iQatar. I have been wondering the same thing. I believe this system exists in EK, but with no doubt the logic of it initially had to do with the fact that people themselves were postponing indefinitly their DoJ. It would make absolutely no sense to accept pilots, give them offers, make them wait for a year and then telling them to come for a screening again. But then again, it makes no sense to not write a short mail with an update to the poolies neither...

I dont want to be mistrustfull, but this first post from TripleCop reminds me that of the first post from Triple Seven a few pages back. Both have similar name and both just seem to come out of the blue with a very harsh, discouraging and insecuring comment, stating it as a fact.

If it is not the case, I appologise to TripleCop and would kindly ask him to post the entire mail from QR, since he has decided to stay where he is anyway. It would help in a big way to the rest of us, so we could have a clearer picture and move ahead as well. Thanks.