PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Logbook problems - Will it affect an interview?
Old 5th Dec 2012, 11:08
Langeveldt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Logbook problems - Will it affect an interview?

I recently had my logbook stolen by a load of "wealth re distributors" outside a nightclub..

What was it doing on my passenger seat? Why wasn't I keeping copies of all pages? Why was I at a dodgy nightclub instead of practicing holds on flight sim? You are exactly right..

Anyway, I now have my PPL time summarized at the beginning of the logbook and my remaining 120 hours detailed afterwards as I had copies for them. I have all stamps done by the original instructors at the flying school where I earned them.

As an interviewer would want to paw over my logbook no doubt, will this present any problems? Would they likely want to see my first flights in detail? How do I rectify this? (I've visited CAA in person asking for copies of what I had sent to them from my logbook on obtaining my PPL, which are now 'lost'")

Anyway, if there is a very shoddy pilot around FAPE at the moment with 170 odd hours and a Cornish surname, it's not me..

Thanks!

Last edited by Langeveldt; 5th Dec 2012 at 11:10.