PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North Sea heli ditching: Oct 2012
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2012, 08:47
Pittsextra

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
So in the name of not creating attention or to be critical of a major manufactuer then we should bury heads and pretend all is well in the world?

It isn't speculation when one asks questions around published data and I think the only impressive skills on display is an ability to read whats there. Quite why thats childish, desperate to prove anything or pretending to know more I have no idea.

There is no need to explain how to read my missives but this forum does tend to decend quite quickly into a squabble, now i'm suddenly a banker WTF?! What because some Sherlock Holmes has waded through my past posts to see I live in NW3? No I'm not a banker, nor have I ever been a banker - I'm actually retired.

Rather than trying to discredit me how about returning to the thread and the EC225, where I see the mud slingers don't seem to have much constructive points to add, beyond we should trust Eurocopter because it is a very big company employing a lot of people with
impressive degrees from good universities... Old age pilot I think Lehman Brothers could have claimed the same.