PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 5th Dec 2012, 05:40
disagreeable

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Proof is in front of your eyes.

Probably a perfect time to tell you all:

"I told you so".

next time you wont shoot down my posts so quickly.

I think I am done with this thread:
I have passed on info that most have read, and few have really understood. And, I dont expect you to understand entirely, thats why I posted things so you can see the frustration revealed, not only what I see, but relayed to me by many others here (Doha/QR)

Although I am ok here in QR/Doha, there are much better places in the world, For every spoonfull of sugar here, there is 2 spoonfulls of salt.

So I could not say it better myself so I will quote from somebody here that gets it:
jj:
what Disagreable is saying is correct in many ways. what he is not saying is he hates the country, thats what you interperate it to be!

Dont be foolish in your pride and ego and condem Disagreable for giving us a rather good insight into what is happening in QR!

I find it hard to believe you can spout out your judgement against all the info Disagreable and others have posted, that unfortunately YOU dont like because it does not help YOU. notice that word, YOU.

If you want to be a "swimmer", then fine, but stop posting ignorant posts about what you dont know, in a company you dont work for, and then put another poster down because you want work for a company and ignore every shed of evidence that suggests it may be different to what you think.

I must say, Disa's posts (and others) are concerning, and unfortunately correct. The place is frustrating beyond belief, especially for alot of people who are being given the run around, and that happens to ALOT of people!
Thanks jj and others who validate things.

another good point:
I must say, even though it is a forum, and now (by mods admissions) possibly not an annonomous one now, then it takes guts to post something about a company that can get you sacked, your bank accounts frozen, thrown in jail at any time or held in the country! Dont take it for granted you "swimmers".
Here is the reason I posted many things to open your eyes:
pilotofDoha says:
Qatar Airways is amazing even if there are many problems in the HR department ...
Really, what do you base your knoweledge on? Friends, internet, aircraft orders, hope for low-time pilots, economic issues?????
You have nothing but hope and secondhand information not from a relevent source. All I can say is the proof is in front of your eyes.... lets just leave it at the total lack of communication "hold pool" gets let alone the people that actually work in this "airline" shall we.

Another post to make me do this:
If Disagreeable wants to help the guys waiting he could do it on the relevant point regarding the new contract for the SO. My best suggestion is to please those SO actually in Doha to come share their life experience with the new contract signed in the Second officer section and tell us if they are dieing or living decently.
Why dont you read my post RK303 instead of crying for help with no effort!
There is an entire thread for this topic alone and I have posted an answer to this (with links) as well as others! its attitudes like this which are insulting to anyones effort to reveal insights into this place.
Actually, the negative portrayal of the QR situation comes from SO's as well as my own knowings. so re-read. You can survive but you will just survive.

Good luck to those who actually need it and have worked hard for it;

I may PM some of you with details but from this point on will generally leave you all with this fanboy thread with many posts about no communications; You have no reason to say you were not told.

Masalam

Last edited by disagreeable; 5th Dec 2012 at 05:56.