PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North Sea heli ditching: Oct 2012
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2012, 09:19
Old Age Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The thing is you have no idea who I am, what I do, what I have done.
And we don't care. But that doesn't have anything to do with the fact we have read your 200 odd posts and from that alone can tell what kind of a person you are.

As you wish biggles
You still didn't enlighten us - well, other than the 10 year old tantrum response...

Tell you what take it I have zero hours, didn't go to a decent uni, no professional career, no funds and no experience in anything.
Sorry the point about being a PPL holder is?
There is no point. That's just your green perception of what BB was asking.
However there is something to be said when a non-professional comes on here and starts shouting his mouth off in a non-professional way and helps create material for the many journos that scour this site for juicy gossip. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is in no way helping any of us in our industry. I'm sure if we were to come into your banker's forum (just a guess that you are a banker, maybe my old salt perception) and start mouthing off, ringing the dinner bell for the press and damaging your industry, you'd have something to say with regards to our "professional" connection to the industry. It's not the PPL that we sneer at. It's the non-professional attitude of the holder that is the problem. Have some humility and get over it.

It seems to me the people getting stressed are in a camp labeled "vested interest"
Congratulations. You stumbled over the exact point of this thread - and fell right on the very concern to most of us on pprune.

Pittsextra and others attracting unnecessary attention
Couldn't of said it better myself. This is what I tried to say on another thread about the Met Police and noise - started by another jumped up little person with something to prove!

It all comes down to attracting unwanted attention. Constructive discussion is one thing, but being a motor mouth is damaging to our industry - think Jim Ferguson.

Pittsextra; you are officially ignored!