PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK AIRWAYS info
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2012, 08:56
RAKfreqflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Tony,
Thanks for informing me that my inbox was full. I hope the information you received was helpful to you! I’m happy to have assisted!

Hello Gulfair,

I'm scratching my head and thinking, why are you being so adamant on insisting I’m from management? And then it hit me. You have absolutely no clue on what is actually happening within the airline. Therefore, I have taken up the burden to enlighten you again!

If you were as well informed about RAK airways, you would have been aware that during these last two months there had been town hall meetings in which each and every single employee has had face time with the CEO. The meetings outlined the new business plan and it gave the employees a chance to contribute their thoughts in helping the airline move forward.

The knowledge I have passed on is common knowledge between each individual employee of RAK Airways as a result of these meetings. I can understand how you would confuse the information I passed on as “management only information” but I hope that has shed some new light on the matter.

I know it’s hard in this current economic climate to find work and I do wish you all the best. But please do not be surprised why you weren’t offered a job. Wishing you all the best in gulfair!

Hey Kwaiyai,

“HR are the useless third of a company and probably only other option is to work at starbucks”

I can’t believe you just threw a dig and a stab at every single HR department out there.

I have no further comments.