PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North Sea heli ditching: Oct 2012
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 23:20
Brassed Off

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pittsextra and others attracting unnecessary attention.
I personally think the days of this forum living up to its handle are long gone. ATPL, CPL, CFI or any other professional qualification seems to no longer be required on PPRUNE.
Just because some of us do have the "required" paperwork to seemingly qualify to post on this forum, does that mean we know more about machines and their construction? I have flown the EC225 now for five years. I am now converted to the S92 because of the recent events.
PPRUNE will not change the world so lets please keep up the food for thought without resorting to the old ticket holder arguments.
I would like to read all posts from whoever they are from, and make my own mind up from the contents of the posts.
I appreciate this sounds a bit stupid when I am commenting myself on others posts but I do not want anyone to feel pushed away.
Live and let live! Pittsextra, I find your posts very interesting and I am sure other layman like me do also. Please keep your thoughts coming because one day you maybe able to say "I told you so" and that will shut a few up.
Thanks.