PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Judging The Flare
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2003, 07:12
aidanf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow this thing just keeps on going. I originally posted this thread waaaayy before Christmas when I'd come back from doing my second circuit detail and some questionable landings (including one where my brain died and my left foot decided to do what it always does to slow mechanical things down - the resultant strong a/c turn to the left was greeted by a friendly 'that'll kill ya' from my instructor!!) I haven't been up since - nothing to do with the weather as my time slot seems to be impervious to all weather systems (guarantee you that whatever the conditions in the morning the clouds will part, the rain will stop and the wind will drop 15-20 minutes before I'm due skybound!!) This only makes it all the more frustrating for me as I had a client go bang soon after originally posting this thread which ensured I had a really super Christmas and no funds for flying
However I'm now just over a week away from getting back in the saddle and my thread re-appears!!! Couple this with the amazing weather conditions my slot consistently gets and I'm beginning to think that someone is trying to tell me something. No doubt I'll go and ****** it all up again, but guys, I really appreciate the support and advice this forum offers us aspirers. Thanks