PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Invest, David L. financial scam please read
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 22:26
Air Profit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A pretty sad lot really. I flew with said Captain about 8 years ago. We got talking about money/finance. I asked him (i initiated converstion) what he did for some of his retirement planning. He told me. I liked what I heard and asked him for DL's contact. I contacted DL and ended up doing a deal. Very happy.

No where in my experience did AC 'sell' me the program. As a matter of fact, he was adamant that I do my own due diligence. He also told me that there were a host of other brokers I could use as well as DL. To this day he is one of the nicest people to fly with in the airline.

It is also worth noting that the person who attacked them on the notice board was about to be fired. AC personally went to see the GMF and asked him to NOT fire him, as he didn't want his family to suffer. It is also worth noting that he was forced to sign a letter confirming that all his allegations were untrue. You may visit the 777 fleet office for confirmation on that. AC, as a further gesture of goodwill, also granted him anonymity. I don't know if I would have been so forgiving.

It's easy to scatter accusations around when there's a personal agenda at work. It is worth noting that many senior managers are DL's clients...over many years.

A few malcontents who couldn't take responsibility for their own decisions would rather pass on the blame to a third party. Cowardly at best.

Oh, as far as 'selling' on the flight deck. You serious China Flyer. I've been 'sold' property, boats, cars, kiwi farms, investment programs, motorbikes an any number of things on the flight deck. I told a friend of mine about a car dealer I am really happy with, as he was looking to buy a car. I guess i'm guilty as charged...!

Last edited by Air Profit; 3rd Dec 2012 at 22:33.