PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North Sea heli ditching: Oct 2012
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 18:48
bigglesbutler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pitts you've missed the point, you may be a mettalurgic genius and if you are pray enlighten us as those who have done so receive praise (par example riff-raff).

You come across as a know it all who actually knows nothing about the aircraft (from experience not reading tinternet/books etc), the environment we work in or the job we do. It's not a big deal to not know until you pretend you do and then it comes across very poorly.

I am a pilot, not an engineer, nor a chemist who knows metallurgy, but I have a technical mind and can absorb wise words from people who are far smarter than me. Hums is a tool, material hardening is a tool, the interim reports are just that and I am awaiting many of the answers you seek. I am however using my own experience and judgement to WAIT for those answers because they will come, our industry is far too controlled for them not to. Your constant stirring is simply starting to annoy me and others, so this will be my one and only attempt to explain myself to you. If you wish to continue trolling then feel free but by doing so you will reduce the number of people willing to converse with you.

Have fun.

Si