PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 03:41
chrislikesblue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is not only Disagreeable who write negative comments,it is other people as well. I am also wondering why these people are trying to paint such a negative picture about Qatar. I can accept that their intention is not bad,they might just want to give us a different point of view. But you made a very good point PilotofDoha,if they hate it so much why dont they move to other company? That would help us much more,there would be space for all of us 'swimmers' in the pool to join and start training.
I just dont understand why they make all that effort to blacken the image of the company,negative thinking does not help us at this stage.Ofcourse if that is their true opinion they have every right to say it,that is the purpose of existence of this forum anyway.
But certainly throwing bad comments about the country and the people in Qatar in general is out of topic. The subject of the forum is Qatar Airways and not Qatar. Criticising culture and people in general certainly does not help anyone and is very immature and childish to do so. Everyone as an individual adult person can judge for himself who is good or bad. I have spent a lot of time in various 'first' world countries ( in Australasia,Europe,USA ) and I was really amazed sometimes with the 'third' world way of thinking and behaviour of certain people in these countries. But I wont waste my time to go on a forum and start saying 'he is bad' or 'he is good' ,everyone can find out these things for themselves.