PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mango SA
Thread: Mango SA
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2012, 14:31
I.R.PIRATE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I totally agree Ghost Rider. I Just found it funny at the time when the biggest water mass they flew over was the Zambezi (at that time) - got another callback from them a few months later, so no harm no foul.

> and come on, you really think anyone would use that as a serious reason not to fly with an airline? I put that here to lighten up the mood a little > notice the emoticon?

Many mates at Comair, many acquaintances in management at Comair, and while they have the lion's share of my respect in terms of the local operators, I just dont find them good value for money from a pax perspective. Nothing more, nothing less. Their aeries also feel old inside, and rightfully so.

Tableview:

When I was still flying about three times a week between JNB, DUR and CPT (circa 2006), I could never find a ticket for less than 1800 bucks on Comair. So our company stopped using them, because there were on average, double the price per sector compared to the greens, reds, and oranges that plied the same routes. Thats all - nothing more, nothing less...nothing sinister. Forensically analyze this however many times you see fit.

Now please excuse me, while I go and make a coffee in the forward galley and wait for my pax, I have a movie to watch.

Last edited by I.R.PIRATE; 2nd Dec 2012 at 14:36.