PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Engineering redundances - Advice required!!!
Old 2nd Dec 2012, 02:10
borro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VR

Was told earlier this week by a mate based in Syd that only 6 people were interested in relocating to Bris Vegas heavy maint. This certainly would not be what the American cockh??d would of expected.
Anyone prepared to give a guesstimate as to how many Lame's will opt for VR between Syd and Avalon ?.
On the subject of CR I must say I don't believe there're could be a more inept or incompetent group than the current QF HR department. This group have proven inept in the simplest tasks, I shudder to think what a God almighty mess they will make of the complex CR process. I guess though the CR process is only complex if you endeavor to to make it fair and transparent 2 things which have never concerned this group in the past.

On another note
The guys who moved from Tulla to BNE heavy must be at decision time as to staying on or opt out via the 3 month clause. I was told that at least one Tulla guy decided to opt out and head back south. Will this prove to be the exception or the norm ?.
Cheers